It’s All Over for the Chrysler Town & Country
What’s happening to all the minivans? First, Dodge announced the Dodge Grand Caravan would be discontinued (although we are still waiting on exactly when), and now the 26-year-old staple of the American family, the Chrysler Town & Country, is beating it out the door.
That’s right, this is the Town & Country’s final model year.
Chrysler is not discontinuing their minivan offerings. Anything but. The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will be like the outgoing Town & Country in all of the good ways, and none of the bad ways.
- A brand-new sportier platform
- Sleek new exterior design, and sculptural and sophisticated interior design
- Integrated vacuum cleaner
- A hybrid engine option
- We’ll repeat that: A hybrid minivan option. This is a segment first!
- Doors and liftgate that open automatically with a wave of your foot
- “Are We There Yet” trip tracker, for the kids
Come test drive a new vehicle in Hobbs, NM at Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep.