2022 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The Jeep Cherokee is back for 2022, boasting a sleek design combined with classic Jeep capability. The 2022 Cherokee has a lot to of appeal, from its available 4×4 active drive system to the available 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. Jeep vehicles may be famous for their power and performance, but there’s no shortage of luxury and sophistication inside the cabin, either. There’s room for up to five passengers alongside plenty of cargo space, and a wide variety of features and technology will keep you safe and entertained on the streets of Seminole and beyond. The team at Tate Branch Hobbs has more information on the Jeep Cherokee interior in the guide below!
2022 Jeep Cherokee Dimensions
The Jeep Cherokee may be classified as a compact SUV, but it still boasts plenty of space inside the cabin for passengers and cargo alike. Whether you’re carrying the full capacity of five passengers or folding down the rear seats to maximize cargo volume, the interior cabin can comfortably fit whatever you need. Here are the full Jeep Cherokee cargo space and passenger volume dimensions:
- Front/rear legroom: 41.1 inches / 40.3 inches
- Front/rear headroom: 39.4 inches / 38.5 inches
- Passenger volume: 128 cubic feet
- Cargo volume behind 2nd row: 25.8 cubic feet
- Maximum cargo volume: 54.7 cubic feet
2022 Jeep Cherokee Interior Features
The Jeep Cherokee interior features are equal parts sophisticated, capable, and luxurious. Whether you’re making your daily Andrews commute, going on a long road trip with your family, or taking your Cherokee off-road, you’ll find no shortage of comfort and convenience behind the wheel. Here are some of our favorite interior features and amenities:
- CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof: Let the light in and soak in all the sights, wherever you are on the road.
- Air Filter: A lot of Jeep drivers take their vehicles off-road through rough terrain and weather conditions. That’s why every 2022 Jeep Cherokee features an all-new air filter to keep out unwanted airborne particles and maintain a comfortable cabin!
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Never argue with your passengers about the temperature again, thanks to multi-zone climate control that allows you to heat or cool different parts of the cabin separately.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Heated seats come standard on the Jeep Cherokee, while ventilated seats are available for upgrade.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Whether you live in an area with chilly weather or just need to warm your hands up in the morning, the standard heated steering wheel on the Jeep Cherokee will provide an extra boost of comfort.
- Alpine® Premium Audio System: This concert-style audio system works seamlessly with the Jeep Cherokee infotainment system, featuring 9 speakers and an 8-inch subwoofer.
2022 Jeep Cherokee Technology
The Jeep Cherokee interior is enhanced by a wide variety of next-generation standard and available technology, including:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot
- SiriusXM Guardian integration with Remote Vehicle Start and Vehicle Health Report
Discover the 2022 Jeep Cherokee at Tate Branch Hobbs
Now that we’ve discussed the 2022 Jeep Cherokee dimensions and features inside the cabin, you might be interested in what else this impressive new SUV can offer you! Contact our office or stop by our dealership to learn more about the Jeep Cherokee, or to get behind the wheel and take an available model out for a test drive around Midland. You can also reach out with any questions about the Jeep Cherokee cargo space, technology, or seating, and a member of our team will be happy to help you. And be sure to keep an eye on our new vehicle specials if you’re interested in saving on your next ride!
More from Tate Branch Hobbs
The 2022 Chrysler 300 is a luxury sedan that promises Seminole drivers a lavish driving experience at an approachable price point. Right out of the gate, it comes equipped with a V6 engine, as well as premium features like Uconnect® 4C with an 8.4-inch touchscreen, HD Radio™, and more. Learn more about this exciting upscale…
While there are many SUV options to choose from in Andrews, nothing quite impresses Hobbs drivers like the New Grand Cherokee. You might have previously known this model as the Jeep Grand Cherokee L which is now rebranded as the New Grand Cherokee. The New Jeep Grand Cherokee offers two or three-row configurations, but…
The Jeep Cherokee is back for 2022, boasting a sleek design combined with classic Jeep capability. The 2022 Cherokee has a lot to of appeal, from its available 4×4 active drive system to the available 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. Jeep vehicles may be famous for their power and performance, but there’s no shortage of luxury…